Book your hotel in Greece direct with the owner and save.
ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING
Paros Island is dominated by its picturesque villages, the beautiful beaches and the Greek island atmosphere. It is an ideal island for those seeking the cosmopolitan bustle as well as the Greek atmosphere, the simple life of the fishing villages.
Parikia, Paros capital, is a beautiful, lovely with whitewashed houses and a maze of narrow streets. The best part of it, is away from the sea in the heart of the old village. Around the coastline there are beautiful safe sandy beaches. The history of Parikia goes back the centuries, as the archaeological finds, which are many, confirm. Parikia has been inhabited for almost 4,500 years and as a result of that there are many ruins in the area. The Church of Ekatondapyliani or Katopoliani is one of the most important Byzantine monuments and one of the finest churches in Greece. It is dominated to the Dormition of Our Lady and according to the tradition was founded by Santa Helen, the mother of the Emperor Constantine. On the Assumption of Virgin Mary day, 15th of August, there is a great celebration on the seafront.
Naoussa is situated on the north side of the island (11 km from Paroikia) and has one of the most picturesque harbours in Cyclades. It is a lovely fishing village with tiny streets and beautiful churches (Panagia Pantanassa, Ag. Ioannis), the ruins of the Venetian castle. Among the beaches close to Naoussa, Kolimbithres is a nice sand beach with wind-sculpted rocks. Lageri is a good beach (nudist) which can be approached by caique from Naoussa. Santa Maria is pretty beach on the open sea.
theGreekTravel.com is a booking platform for hotels - accommodation in Greece and offers you the best and lower possible prices on the web.
Your bookings are made and handled directly with the hotel owner, so you don't have to pay anything to theGreekTravel.com. You pay the hotel and your reservation is handled by the hotel.
theGreekTravel.com is not getting involved into hotels' policy. Policies are clearly shown throughout the booking process.
Serving the travellers for over ten years.
• You simply enter check-in, check-out dates and select the destination of your choice.
• Find the hotel and rooms that best suit your needs and budget.
• Enter your personal and payment details on the secure page.
• It's done. You will receive a confirmation email with reservation details, terms and conditions.
• theGreekTravel.com is not getting involved into hotels policies. Each hotel has its own policy that is shown on reservation pages.
• If you wish to cancel or change the reservation details, you will have to contact the hotel directly. Your confirmation email includes hotel's contact details.
• Hotel contact details and policies are included in the reservation confirmation email.
• Always read and make sure you understand the cancellation policy.
2 hotel(s) found in Paros. To check availability and prices, enter your check-in and check-out dates in the search form and click "SEARCH".
Only hotels available for the dates entered will be shown.
Your hotel of choice in the Cyclades: a small white-washed village against the backdrop of the blue sky and sea. Experience an endless pleasure of sun and sea! This is an ideal starting point for excursions to the scenic villages and bays of the most beautiful of Cycladic islands, which you will not ...
Stratos Studios & Apartment offers holiday accommodation on Paros Island, Greece, with a wide range of rooms, studios & apartments to suit every taste & budget. It is located within walking distance from the port of Parikia - right above a beach and within easy reach of all the bars, restaurants and ...